2012年8月21日 星期二

Time will tell you.

Time will tell you all the things.
Time will teach you all the things.

When you get lost,
Time will tell you the way to escape.

God, will only use this way to communicate with human.
All the human.
I prayed, I begged and I asked Why this happened to me, again and again..
I know that you,God, are giving me a huge test. After I got a pass, i will have the permission to being along with you. Forever.

Tiffany told me that,
there was nearly no one to be alone in God's plan.
Time makes Tiffany changed. And I told her to be happy in the past. But now,
she is new. This New Tiffany earns more than before.

Today,
Tiffany told me to find back what i lost.
Fill full the bottle with what I lost.

Time, Love ,Friend and My Plan.
All are important to me.
And the most important one is ME.

We can have our own style to be in love
We can have our own way to love each other
But we need time.

I can change,rite?
I can be better, rite?
I know Tiffany must say yes.



沒有留言:

張貼留言